Diana's Diary

My thoughts, travels and adventures.

Letter From Robert

I received this today:



What does it mean?

Once again he called me "dear." But he signed it "regards." He wants to help me, which is nice. But is he doing it because I helped Unitas or because I helped him?

And to think all along he knew it was me that day in Cobre!

If I ever go back to spying and soldiering, I'm going to have to get better with disguises.

I guess I should quit picking the letter apart, looking for hidden meanings. It's weak of me, and I don't want to get soft. Instead, I'll go to the barn raising this weekend and dance with Lee every time he asks. My life is here and I need to quit being stupid and thinking about the past. It's just my mind playing tricks on me, now that I don't have the distraction of never knowing whether I'll eat or find a safe place to sleep for the night.

Yes, I'm getting soft. And sentimental. That's all it is.

Of course, Robert did say to contact him via Auntie. He wouldn't have said to do that if he didn't want

This is one of the cats that lives in my barn. He looks very superior.

That's because he knows when he has it good and doesn't keep looking to have more. I can learn a lot from him!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Alice Audrey said...

Wait. She still didn't know he knew? lol.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home