Diana's Diary

My thoughts, travels and adventures.

My Scrapbook

I've started a scrapbook. It isn't very good yet, but it might turn out to be fun, especially if Auntie sends me some pictures, like I'm hoping she will!

I don't have much else to say today, except that the book Patrick got for me makes no sense at all, and Lee sure hangs around my barn a lot. I hope he doesn't like me. He's a nice man, but I'm not ready for anything like that just yet. I want to concentrate on doing good work for the farm and learning math.

There will be plenty of time for men later, after I'm a veterinarian and have established myself in the community.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Alice Audrey said...

Ah, she is so cavalier about love. But then, all things considered, this isn't surprising.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home